Sunday, March 15, 2009

Angel Reading from a New Friend


I had a very unbelieveable Event happen that I may share with you how I met this young lady...People will think I'm nuts. I believe was God's will that we meet But B gave me this reading which has reminded me to never give up hope

I knew as soon as I saw your picture this morning that the picture I had drawn was you. I think the spirits are trying to show us both to have faith and believe for they are with us always. I have done a reading for you because I wanted to. I hope you don't mind. This is the messages I received for you. The Angels want you to know they are always with you, and will always be with you, they can not leave you no matter what , they are your angels for eternity for that is what God asked of them from the day your were conceived. The angels told me to tell you that your life was no mistake. you chose to live this life before you came into it and god granted it to you because he loves you and he wanted to watch you succeed in this choice you made. For you are one of god's most beautiful children for you chose one of the hardest lives to experience. He is proud of you as are the angels who watch over you. The angels want you to try to find balance in your life. Balance between work ,exercise, spirituality,meditation and play, for in balance you will find comfort and peace.The angels said do not fear child for all you have to fear is fear it's self for you are always safe because the angels are always with you. The angels want you to listen to beautiful music for music will sooth you and comfort you and help you to connect to your divine self. The Angels tell me they are here for you always all you have to do is speak to them and they will be there to help you in any way you ask.
I hope this reading brings you peace and comforts you in some way. Your friend B
Webfetti.com


Thank-You B
Webfetti.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you Michelle you have become a very good friend I am so happy that God brought you into my life as my new E-mail Buddy. Your friend for eternity, Becky Sue "B"